SHIPPING & HANDLING
- Standard Domestic shipping (1-5 business days) starts at $12
- Standard International shipping (+5 business days) starts at $30
- Expedited Shipping is available. Please send your mailing address to Harrison Howard at email@example.com for a quote based on your particular address.
- Shipping costs vary depending on destination and quantities ordered. Final shipping costs are calculated at checkout
- All items are insured for their full value against damage or loss.
- Valid daytime phone is REQUESTED by FedEx. This number WILL NOT be shared or used for purposes of solicitation.
- EXPEDITED SHIPPING: If you require faster delivery than ground service, (1-5 business days), please contact Harrison Howard via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote based on your particular address. Please be sure to provide your mailing address. Saturday delivery for FedEx 2nd Day or FedEx Standard Overnight is not available in certain locations. On the basis of your zip code we will inform you as quickly as possible regarding your eligibility. FedEx Ground shipments provides residential deliveries on Saturdays but not to businesses.
- INTERNATIONAL DELIVERIES: All duties, taxes, and brokerage fees must be paid by the CUSTOMER at the time of delivery. These charges will be paid directly to the postal service or any other carrier. Harrison Howard can quote shipping charges for international shipments, but the customer is responsible for determining customs charges independently. Please contact us if you would like an estimate of shipping charges to your address. In order to avoid unexpected costs, we suggest that international customers contact their country’s customs agency to determine in advance import duties that might be imposed.
We want to assure your satisfaction with your purchase. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, less return shipping and insurance charges.
Return shipment of artwork must be dated within ten days of receipt, and should be returned to Harrison Howard in undamaged condition. ORIGINAL PACKAGING should be saved and used for any returns that are made.
The customer WILL BE RESPONSIBLE for return shipping and insurance charges, UNLESS artwork is received damaged by the customer. If there is damage caused by mishandling, all original packaging and the artwork must be returned to FedEx, who will submit these items to their claims department. In this circumstance, please contact FedEx immediately at 1-800-GO-FEDEX to have your shipment picked up by FedEx.
Harrison Howard Designs will replace any item, which is damaged during shipment. In the case of original artwork, which cannot be replaced, a full refund will be provided.
PLEASE NOTE: Any items determined by FedEx claims to have been damaged under the possession of the customer rather than during shipment, cannot be refunded or replaced by Harrison Howard.